A 3% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final Sales Price. All applicable taxes will be assessed based on the sum of the sales price and buyer's premium.
Auction Terms & Conditions
AGREEMENT TO TERMS: By bidding in the auction, you agree to all terms and conditions of the auction.
BUYER PREMIUM: 3% Buyer Premium added to all purchases. Example: $100 bid = $103 Invoice Price.
PAYMENT: Cash or check preferred. We also accept ACH Payment. Credit card allowed on invoices under $2,000 with a 3.0% additional fee. Invoices over $2,000 will be required to pay cash, check, ACH, or Wire Transfer. Wire transfers are accepted with a $20 fee. All invoices need to be paid in full April 6th following the auction (checks need to be in our office by then). Please mail your payment, bring it to our office or make other arrangements with the auction company. Scheduled loadout days at the auction yard on Wednesday, Thursday Friday, Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday following the auction from 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM. No Weekends. Pay and pick up your items at the same time for convenience.
Nebraska sales tax of 5.5% will be added to your invoice. If you are claiming an exemption from sales tax for Ag or Resale, please complete a Nebraska Form 13 unless the auction company has one on file. We can also email one to you and have you scan it back to us. This can be done before the auction anytime also.
All sales are final. Absolutely no refunds. You are required to pay for your items even if you do not pick them up.
LOADING: Items are either located at our auction yard or at the seller’s location. Please see each lot for that item's location. With a paid receipt, we will include the item's location. All items need to be picked up/removed within 21 days of the end of the auction. Items not picked up within 21 days will be sold on the auction company’s next online auction under the buyer's name and charged our regular commission rates. Storage Fees of $25 per day will be charged starting 21 days after the auction.
CONDITION: All items sell in as-is condition, no warranties expressed or implied. All sales are final. No refunds or returns.
INSPECTION: All items are available for inspection ahead of the auction. Items are either at the auction company’s premise or the seller’s location. Please contact the seller of that item to set up an appointment to view it. The seller’s contact information is posted on each lot.
STAGGERED CLOSING: Auction uses a soft close bidding feature to create a live auction atmosphere. Any bids placed within the last 3 will reset the clock on that item to 3 minutes. This will continue until there are no bids placed inside the last the 3 minutes of the item. All lots are spaced 30 seconds apart so all items will close over a period of time.
NONPAYING BIDDERS: We will ban you from participating in any of our online & live auctions indefinitely. IF YOU DON'T INTEND ON FOLLOWING THROUGH WITH YOUR PURCHASE, DO NOT BID.
CATALOG DISCREPANCIES: You are bidding on the described item, not the picture. Descriptions are believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. When you are not certain of the condition or use of an item, please bid accordingly. Please let us know if there is an error. All sales are final, with no refunds.
TITLES: A $25.00 Title fee will be charged to the buyer for any titled item. Titles will be mailed to buyer via certified mail within 21 days of items being paid for and picked up. NO EXCEPTIONS.
1. Adam Marshall Land & Auction, LLC, (hereinafter referred to as AMA) is providing internet-only bidding for this auction. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly at any time, including the auction closing time. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against AMA or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction closing time. AMA will not be responsible for any missed or failed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should place their maximum bids at least two hours prior to the auction closing time. AMA reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction. In the event of any software problem, mistake or other issue, AMA reserves the right to extend the closing times, change the extension time, stop, restart or cancel this auction at its sole discretion. Even though an item may display as "sold" on the internet, no sales are final until they are certified by AMA and Bidder receives an invoice. AMA reserves the right to cancel any or all sales and resell the items in whatever manner it chooses. All property shall be removed from the premises by the Bidder at her/his own risk and expense within the time period announced. ALL MERCHANDISE PURCHASED AT THIS AUCTION MUST BE REMOVED AT THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIMES LISTED. NO EXCEPTIONS!
2. If a check accepted by AMA is returned for any reason, Bidder agrees that AMA may re-present it in person or electronically and collect the full amount of the check as well as a $35 charge. Any amount left unpaid shall accrue interest at the highest rate allowed under Nebraska state law. Unless exempted by law, the purchaser shall pay all applicable taxes. Bidder agrees to indemnify AMA against any claim if sales tax is not collected on Bidder's purchases. Bidder agrees to not stop payment on any check paid to AMA. Bidder further agrees that under no circumstances will he/she initiate a chargeback on his/her credit card. Title to the merchandise transfers to Bidder only when Bidder's payment is honored.
3. AMA may refuse registration and bidding privileges to anyone for failure to pay previous auction invoices, failure to provide a valid credit card, or any other reason. Bidder hereby agrees that AMA may share information about Bidder's non-payment of auction invoices or shipping charges with other parties and may pursue collection of balances due by any legal means. Bidder agrees to provide any identification AMA may request including but not limited to: driver's license & state ID card. Bidder agrees to comply with any stated additional terms or conditions associated with particular items.
4. Any/all Purchasers will be expected to rely upon his/her personal inspection or investigation of the property being offered at the Auction, or that of an approved party to Buyer, and not upon any representation of warranty or condition by the Seller or the Auction Company. Seller or Auction Company will, in NO WAY, be held responsible for any discrepancies, damage, or loss of any property of the Buyer once the Auctioneer says SOLD.
5. By registering for this auction you agree to be added to AMA's email list. Each email we send has an easy unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. Please do not report our emails as spam. Photo, video and audio recording is being made at all auction exhibitions and removal events. We hope you enjoy our auction and are able to make many advantageous purchases. All sales are final.
PAYMENT: Cash or check preferred. We also accept ACH Payment. Credit card allowed on invoices under $2,000 with 3.0% additional fee. Invoices over $2,000 will be required to pay cash, check, ACH, or Wire Transfer. Wire transfers accepted with $20 fee. All invoices need paid in full April 6th following the auction (checks need to be in our office by then). Please mail your payment, bring to our office or make other arrangements with the auction company.
LOADING: Items are located at our Auction Yard, unless noted otherwise on the lot. With a paid receipt, we will include the items location. All items need picked removed within 21 days of the end of the auction. Items not picked up within 21 days may be sold on the auction company’s next online auction under the buyers name and charged our regular commission rates. There is a storage fee of $25 a day starting at 21 days after the auction.
Scheduled loadout days at the auction yard on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday following the auction from 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM. Pay and pick up your items at the same time for convenience. Sorry, no weekend loadout.
This No Reserve auction features all types of farm and livestock equipment, vehicles and trailers. Everything sells to the highest bidder. Most items are located at our Auction Yard and some are located throughout Central Nebraska. An item is located at our auction yard unless noted otherwise on the item.