Auction Terms & Conditions
AGREEMENT TO TERMS: By bidding in the auction, you agree to all terms and conditions of the auction.
CREDIT CARD: You will will need to add a credit card to your account to bid. This is used to verify your account and to keep fake bidders from bidding against you. Auction company does not charge your card for your purchases unless requested or required for payment.
BUYER PREMIUM: 10% Buyer Premium applies to all lots.
PAYMENT: Cash, ACH, Wire Transfer, Credit card allowed for invoices under $1,000 with 3.0% fee. We will accept check from only established customers with our company.
Most coins of silver, gold and bullion are not taxable in Nebraska. If an item is declared taxable, Nebraska sales tax of 5.5% will be added to your invoice If you are claiming an exemption from sales tax for Ag or Resale, please complete a Nebraska Form 13 unless the auction company has one on file. We can also email one to you and have you scan it back to us. This can be done before the auction anytime also.
All sales are final. Absolutely no refunds. You are required to pay for your items even if you do not pick them up. No credit card chargebacks are allowed since all items are sold as-is where-is and are open to inspection. You, the bidder agree to this by bidding in the auction.
LOADING: Items are located at our Office/Building 5 miles west of Kearney on HWY 30. Items that are going to be local pick up need picked up on May 20th or May 23rd between 9AM-4PM. If you are out of state (Nebraska) we will assume you need shipping unless you notify us by email. If you are in Nebraska, we will assume you are picking up your purchase unless you notify us by emailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHIPPING: All items being shipped with only ship when payment has cleared. All items being shipped will be with insurance, signature required, & tracking. Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. We use Shipping Saint for purchasing shipping. You will receive a notice from them to pay your shipping charge before we can ship.
STAGGERED CLOSING: Auction uses a soft close bidding feature to create a live auction atmosphere. Any bids placed within the last 1 will reset the clock on that item to 1 minutes. This will continue until there are no bids placed inside the last the 2 minutes of the item. Lots can extend for quite some time if there is bidding at the end. All lots are spaced 15 seconds apart so all items will close over a period of time. Lot 1 closes at 6:00PM, Lot 2 at 6:00:15, Lot 3 6:00:30, Lot 4 at 6:00:45, Lot 5 at 6:01:00 etc.
MAX BIDS: You are able to type in any amount of above the current amount and the computer will bid on your behalf upto that amount. Example: Current bid is $20 and asking for $25. You can type in $75 and the bid will move up to $25. The computer will continue to bid upto your max only if someone bids against you. This is a great feature if you cannot watch the auction as it closes.
CONDITION: All items sell in as-is condition, no warranties expressed or implied. All sales are final. No refunds or returns.
INSPECTION: All items are available for inspection ahead of the auction. To make an appointment to inspect, contact Adam Marshall Land & Auction, LLC at 308-455-4410 or email@example.com. Items are available for inspection by appointment only.
NONPAYING BIDDERS: We will ban you from participating in any of our online & live auctions indefinitely. IF DON'T INTEND ON FOLLOWING THROUGH WITH YOUR PURCHASE, DO NOT BID.
CATALOG DISCREPANCIES: You are bidding on the described item not the picture. Descriptions are believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. When you are not certain of the condition or use of an item, please bid accordingly. Please let us know if there is an error. All sales are final, no refunds.
TITLES: A $25.00 Title fee will be charged to the buyer for any titled item. Titles will be mailed to buyer via certified mail within 21 days of items being paid for and picked up. NO EXCEPTIONS .
1. Adam Marshall Land & Auction, LLC, (hereinafter referred to as AMA) is providing internet only bidding for this auction. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly at any time, including the auction closing time. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against AMA or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction closing time. AMA will not be responsible for any missed or failed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should place their maximum bids at least two hours prior to the auction closing time. AMA reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction. In the event of any software problem, mistake or other issue, AMA reserves the right to extend the closing times, change the extension time, stop, restart or cancel this auction at its sole discretion. Even though an item may display as "sold" on the internet, no sales are final until they are certified by AMA and Bidder receives an invoice. AMA reserves the right to cancel any or all sales and resell the items in whatever manner it chooses. All property shall be removed from the premises by the Bidder at her/his own risk and expense within the time period announced. ALL MERCHANDISE PURCHASED AT THIS AUCTION MUST BE REMOVED AT THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIMES LISTED. NO EXCEPTIONS!
2. If a check accepted by AMA is returned for any reason, Bidder agrees that AMA may re-present it in person or electronically and collect the full amount of the check as well as a $35 charge. Any amount left unpaid shall accrue interest at the highest rate allowed under Nebraska state law. Unless exempted by law, the purchaser shall pay all applicable taxes. Bidder agrees to indemnify AMA against any claim if sales tax is not collected on Bidder's purchases. Bidder agrees to not stop payment on any check paid to AMA. Bidder further agrees that under no circumstances will he/she initiate a chargeback on his/her credit card. Title to the merchandise transfers to Bidder only when Bidder's payment is honored.
3. AMA may refuse registration and bidding privileges to anyone for failure to pay previous auction invoices, failure to provide a valid credit card or any other reason. Bidder hereby agrees that AMA may share information about Bidder's non-payment of auction invoices or shipping charges with other parties and may pursue collection of balances due by any legal means. Bidder agrees to provide any identification AMA may request including but not limited to: driver's license & state ID card. Bidder agrees to comply with any stated additional terms or conditions associated with particular items.
4. Any/all Purchasers will be expected to rely upon his/her personal inspection or investigation of the property being offered at the Auction, or that of an approved party to Buyer, and not upon any representation of warranty or condition by the Seller or the Auction Company. Seller or Auction Company will, in NO WAY, be held responsible for any discrepancies, damage or loss of any property of the Buyer once the Auctioneer says SOLD.
5. By registering for this auction you agree to be added to AMA's email list. Each email we send has an easy unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. Please do not report our emails as spam. Photo, video and audio recording is being made at all auction exhibitions and removal events. We hope you enjoy our auction and are able to make many advantageous purchases. All sales are final.
Kearney, Nebraska 68845
PAYMENT: Cash, ACH, Wire Transfer. Credit card allowed for invoices under $1,000 with 3.0% fee. We will accept check from only established customers with our company. Payment is due no later than Monday, May 23rd, 2022 at 4:30PM CST.
SHIPPING: All items being shipped will only ship when payment has cleared. All items being shipped will be with insurance, signature required, & tracking. Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. Shipping is available to the credit card address on file only. We promise you if you are scammer, we will not ship to you and report you as we have secure payment options and protocols we follow.
Selling a high quality collection of gold, silver, & collectible coins for the Dean Andersen Estate of Mullen, NE.
Auction closes Thursday, May 19th, Starting at 6:00PM CST