A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final Sales Price. All applicable taxes will be assessed based on the sum of the sales price and buyer's premium.
W/10 Shot Magazine & Box
Auction Terms & Conditions
AGREEMENT TO TERMS: By bidding in the auction, you agree to all terms and conditions of the auction.
CONDITION: All items sell in as-is condition, no warranties expressed or implied. All sales are final. No refunds or returns.
INSPECTION: All items are available to inspect the day of the auction. If you’d like to see a gun before the auction, contact us for an appointment and we can accommodate you.
GUN BUYERS: All gun purchasers must provide a Nebraska CCW Permit or Nebraska Firearm Purchase Permit and complete a form 4473 for transfer. Out of State buyers can pick up a long gun and must pass a NICS background check. But, if the background check comes back to wait or declined, you are still liable for full payment. The gun can then be resold on our next auction minus regular commission charges.
CREDIT CARD: Online bidders will need to add a credit card to your account to bid. This is used to verify your account and to keep fake bidders from bidding against you. Auction company does not charge your card for your purchases unless requested or required for payment.
BUYER PREMIUM: 10% Buyer Premium applies to all online bidders. There is no Buyer premium for in person bidders.
ONLINE BIDDERS PAYMENT OPTIONS: ACH or Credit Card with 3% Fee. Invoices over $2,000 will be required to pay ACH or Wire. Wire transfers accepted also with $20 fee. All invoices need paid by 5:00PM on Monday, February 6th, 2023.
Nebraska sales tax of 5.5% will be added to your invoice. Items being shipped out of state we will remove the sales tax. If you are claiming an exemption from sales tax for Ag or Resale, please complete a Nebraska Form 13 unless the auction company has one on file. We can also email one to you and have you scan it back to us. This can be done before the auction anytime also.
All sales are final. Absolutely no refunds. You are required to pay for your items even if you do not pick them up.
LOADING: Items are located at our Office/Building 5 miles west of Kearney on HWY 30. If you are picking up your items, you may do so between Monday, February 6th and February 9th from 9AM-4PM at our office.
SHIPPING: Please email us or reply to your invoice if you’ll require shipping. You will pay for your items after the auction and you will pay for your shipping once items are packed and ready to ship out. All shipping expenses are paid by the buyer. It typically takes 7 days to pack and ship items out.
STAGGERED CLOSING: Auction uses a soft close bidding feature to create a live auction atmosphere. Any bids placed within the last 2 will reset the clock on that item to 2 minutes. This will continue until there are no bids placed inside the last the 2 minutes of the item. Lots can extend for quite some time if there is bidding at the end. All lots are spaced 15 seconds apart so all items will close over a period of time. Lot 1 closes at 6:00PM, Lot 2 at 6:00:15, Lot 3 6:00:30, Lot 4 at 6:00:45, Lot 5 at 6:01:00 etc. Some lots are grouped and are marked with a chain link on the lower left corner with a code. Those items will extend and close at the same time. If either receives a bid, they will extend together and close together.
MAX BIDS: You are able to type in any amount of above the current amount and the computer will bid on your behalf upto that amount. Example: Current bid is $20 and asking for $25. You can type in $75 and the bid will move up to $25. The computer will continue to bid upto your max only if someone bids against you. This is a great feature if you cannot watch the auction as it closes.
NONPAYING BIDDERS: We will ban you from participating in any of our online & live auctions indefinitely. IF DON'T INTEND ON FOLLOWING THROUGH WITH YOUR PURCHASE, DO NOT BID.
CATALOG DISCREPANCIES: You are bidding on the described item not the picture. Descriptions are believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. When you are not certain of the condition or use of an item, please bid accordingly. Please let us know if there is an error. All sales are final, no refunds.
1. Adam Marshall Land & Auction, LLC, (hereinafter referred to as AMA) is providing internet only bidding for this auction. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly at any time, including the auction closing time. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against AMA or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction closing time. AMA will not be responsible for any missed or failed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should place their maximum bids at least two hours prior to the auction closing time. AMA reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction. In the event of any software problem, mistake or other issue, AMA reserves the right to extend the closing times, change the extension time, stop, restart or cancel this auction at its sole discretion. Even though an item may display as "sold" on the internet, no sales are final until they are certified by AMA and Bidder receives an invoice. AMA reserves the right to cancel any or all sales and resell the items in whatever manner it chooses. All property shall be removed from the premises by the Bidder at her/his own risk and expense within the time period announced. ALL MERCHANDISE PURCHASED AT THIS AUCTION MUST BE REMOVED AT THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIMES LISTED. NO EXCEPTIONS!
2. If a check accepted by AMA is returned for any reason, Bidder agrees that AMA may re-present it in person or electronically and collect the full amount of the check as well as a $35 charge. Any amount left unpaid shall accrue interest at the highest rate allowed under Nebraska state law. Unless exempted by law, the purchaser shall pay all applicable taxes. Bidder agrees to indemnify AMA against any claim if sales tax is not collected on Bidder's purchases. Bidder agrees to not stop payment on any check paid to AMA. Bidder further agrees that under no circumstances will he/she initiate a chargeback on his/her credit card. Title to the merchandise transfers to Bidder only when Bidder's payment is honored.
3. AMA may refuse registration and bidding privileges to anyone for failure to pay previous auction invoices, failure to provide a valid credit card or any other reason. Bidder hereby agrees that AMA may share information about Bidder's non-payment of auction invoices or shipping charges with other parties and may pursue collection of balances due by any legal means. Bidder agrees to provide any identification AMA may request including but not limited to: driver's license & state ID card. Bidder agrees to comply with any stated additional terms or conditions associated with particular items.
4. Any/all Purchasers will be expected to rely upon his/her personal inspection or investigation of the property being offered at the Auction, or that of an approved party to Buyer, and not upon any representation of warranty or condition by the Seller or the Auction Company. Seller or Auction Company will, in NO WAY, be held responsible for any discrepancies, damage or loss of any property of the Buyer once the Auctioneer says SOLD.
5. By registering for this auction you agree to be added to AMA's email list. Each email we send has an easy unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. Please do not report our emails as spam. Photo, video and audio recording is being made at all auction exhibitions and removal events. We hope you enjoy our auction and are able to make many advantageous purchases. All sales are final.
Kearney, Nebraska 68845
We are licensed Federal Firearms Dealers, following all laws and legal transfers of firearms.
Live Auction with Online Bidding - PLAN TO ATTEND
Saturday, February 4th, 2023
Location: Adam Marshall Land & Auction Office - 17576 HWY 30, Kearney, NE 68845
Time: Auction starts at 9:30AM - Doors open at 8:00AM
Gun Buyers will need a Nebraska Firearm Purchase Certificate or Concealed Carry Permit
Out of state buyers in attendance can purchase long guns & must pass a background check.
10% Buyer Premium Online Buyers
No Buyer Premium for In-Person Buyers